May 24 Worship
- Join us Sunday nights on Zoom @ 6:00PM (click here) for a time of online fellowship and prayer. This week we will be praying for the Monterroza's and saying goodbye as they move next week!
- *New* If anyone would like a copy of the daily bread or Tabletalk please let me (Scott) know and I will bring you a copy
– Continue to pray as you are led for the wide variety of needs and past suggestions associated with the dangers and challenges of COVID-19
– Pray that God would help you and your family to deepen your devotion and love of God and secondly your neighbour, and that he would prepare you to remain faithful and shine the light of Christ brightly in this world to the glory of God the Father
– Praise God for that he is not limited by our physical limitations and that because of our limitations HIS work is often more glorified as He ought to be all along. “Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Co 12:9)
Sermon questions for kids:
1. What were some things people used salt for when Jesus said this?
2. What are some examples of how you could be salt and light in the world?
3. What is the one central point Jesus is making by calling his followers the salt and light of the world?
May the Spirit of God lead us all, according to the truth of the Word of Christ, to the glory of God the Father!
Yours in Christ,