August 30 Worship
Hello VKHBC Family!
I am very grateful for the ministry of all who helped (in prayer, the Word, music, and video) to lead our congregation in worship the past few weeks while I took some time off, and I am excited to be back in the office and pulpit and looking forward to what God has prepared for our people as we seek His glory this coming season!
- Congrats to the Miller family (Scott & Heidi) on the birth of their baby girl Allison Joan!! They want to thank everyone for their prayers and look forward to introducing her to all of us
- PLEASE remember to RSVP by the Thursday of each week that you plan to attend either the 9 or 11am service. If the number of people planning to attend is low enough to fit into one service under current restrictions we will only have one service at 11am
- Our evening service will continue outside (weather permitting) @ 6pm behind the manse (30 Bertha St.)
- New City Catechism (click here) – This coming week we are on Question & Answer 36.
- Tithes & Offerings: To contribute financially to our church’s ministry you can do so online at our website (click here) or you may send a cheque, in your church offering envelope, enclosed in a regular envelope to the Shuh’s home address.
- If anyone has a digital video camera/camcorder laying around that you aren't using, would you please consider lending it to us for an undefined period of time or permanently donating it to the church to use for our worship service recordings? We have been using Andy's camcorder and my iPhone camera in the past month which has been working great. But Andy will still need his camcorder on occasion and (like the past two weeks) I will not always be present to use my iPhone camera. So a more permanent/reliable set up is desirable. Otherwise the church will likely buy a new one, but we figured we might as well ask first since it seems somewhat common nowadays for people to own camcorders that never get used since phone cameras have become so much more convenient on the go.